Is it just me, or is anyone else experiencing a loss of days? Being home due to the pandemic has been messing with me mentally. What are some ways that you guys are staying sane? I’m feeling a lot more anxious than norm and the unknown is scary. It’s still hard to believe that I’ve been working from home since March with no clear official start date in sight. This morning I woke up and gave thanks for a new day like I normally do. But I did something I haven’t done in a while; I did some exercise. I have to admit my heart start racing a little and it felt like the first time I went running.
We all need to realize this pandemic is serious, but despite the craziness I will try to do the following daily –
- I will give thanks for a new day
- I will exercise, if even for 10 minutes
- I will try to not fear the unknown
- Try to not project negative thoughts and more importantly
- Live life to the fullest.
Stay safe guys!