Supreme Jalapeno Poppers
This easy Supreme Jalapeno Popper recipe has the perfect amount of heat, it's creamy, spicy, cheesy… and quite honestly the best appetizer, light lunch, or light dinner ever!
- 3 jalapeno peppers sliced in halves (remove seeds if you do not want it spicy)
- 2 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- sausage crumbles
- finely chopped pepperoni
- finely chopped onion
- red pepper flakes
- sea salt
- OPTIONAL – pizza sauce
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, sausage crumbles, chopped pepperoni, onion, pepper flakes, oregano, and sea salt.
- Once combined stuff into jalapeno halves, brush with pizza sauce, and top with more shredded mozzarella and a few toppings.
- Broil on high until the cheese bubbles and serve with warm pizza sauce to dip.